Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Ok, Ladies...this is what I've chosen for the girl belt. I can make two of either the boy or the girl belt. So Jennifer and Joni let me know if you want the girl or the boy belt and I will get them to you. :)

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! How was yours?

I finished up my dress for my biggest munchkin. She was thrilled. I also made her a sweet headband to match.
Then we had lunch which consisted of heart shaped grilled cheese....yummy!!

For dinner we had homemade heart shaped ravioli. I've never made homemade pasta before but it turned out really cute and yummy.
Doesn't it look pretty?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! :) I would love a girl one, please!! :) I love the little flowers!
Joni

Munchkin Makings said...

I knew you would, Joni :) Savannah helped me pick it out.

Risheill Adventures said...

awww.... love the girl belt! Super cute!!

Dinner looks delicious! Very creative!

Jennifer said...

So cute!! Very creative meals! :-)