Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy busy...



This quarter at school has started off with a bang! We had two exams already this week...so needless to say, I've been a busy mama. On top of school, I have a sick little girl, I'm finishing Easter outfits and working on my first entry for the Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition.

Here's a sneak peak at my daughter's Easter outfit. It's not quite finished but almost. It's based on a pattern but I made my own changes too. I'll share some of those after Easter. I'm making my son an outfit too but it's not ready for pictures yet.


Bree announced the first theme for the Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition...Wildflowers and Whimsy! Fun fun...I'm working on a great project and hopefully you will all vote for me when the projects are posted on Friday. Plus April will have a giveaway posted for all of you so check out her blog as well. Doesn't get better than that!

No comments: