Monday, March 28, 2011

Lots of fun belts

I have had so much fun making belts for others, my own munchkins, and my Etsy shop. I made this one for Munchkin #2...he loves it.


Tonight I made a bright pink sparkly one for munchkin #1. I'll take pictures in the morning. I can't wait for her to see it. She is going to be so excited. It takes me bribing her with a new sparkly belt to get her to wear jeans. She loves dresses :)

I'm working on their Easter outfits. I can't wait for them to be done. They will match and it will be so adorable :)

How about some fun links to get your creative juices flowing...

These awesome fleece flower pillows are too cute! I just have to make some for Munchkin #1's new bed.

These I am definitely making for my craft room. Aren't they great!

And oh my goodness....this Creamy Carmel Sauce looks sinfully good!!

No comments: