Friday, April 10, 2009

A little about me...

I've been a busy mommy lately and my blog and shop have been put on the back burner. Now that my littlest munchkin is getting older, I'm planning on revitalizing my shop. I have lots of ideas of new things to add to the shop and also some big changes...so stay tuned.

I thought you all might want to learn a little more about who I am and why I do what I do. I'm a stay at home mommy of two little munchkins...age 2 and 9 months. The things I put in my shop are usually based off of things that I have used with my kids. I find that when you have used something and tweaked it to be exactly what you love, then you have a great product. So my kids are my Guinea pigs and my inspiration.

I'm planning another giveaway fairly soon. Once I have my shop completely tweaked.

No comments: